- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Villa recently restored, spirited style and cozy inside, with a touch of typical Sicilian in the garden and in the House of wood outside. Villa Luna Rossa has a spectacular view of Mount Etna and a direct access to the beach. Just perfect for an unforgettable holiday in Sicily!
The Villa has spacious and bright rooms, with high ceilings. The ground floor consists of a living room with TV SAT and a comfortable sofa bed, three bedrooms and a complete bathroom with shower. It has two exit doors and two leading to the garden. In the garden there is a delightful wooden lodge with full kitchen and dining room that welcomes further the large garden complete with barbecue area, pergola with pic-nic table, chairs and loungers and hammocks. The garden has recently enhanced with a outdoor swimming pool where enjoying warm summer days with all your friends after a day around the Island!
The first floor consists of a large fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a bedroom with balcony overlooking Mount Etna and a wide panoramic terrace overlooking the sea and Mount Etna.
It's a convenient location for travelling along the Ionian coast with the most beautiful cities and towns, mountain and sea, no more than 30 minutes to all spot. Mount Etna is just behind the villa: you can enjoy its view from from the garden or from the panoramic terrace on the first floor. Admire its beauty and if you are lucky, even some lava. The shingle beach is just in front of the villa with direct access to a few metres.
Here you can find more details about the Villa.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and sofa (the sofa is also a double bed) (2+2)
- 1 living room with sofa bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed (orange) (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bunk beds (red room) (4)
- 1 complete Bathroom with shower
- 1 outdoor kitchen and dining room in a wooden dependence in the garden
- 1 outdoor shower (also with hot water)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with dining room
- 1 bedroom with two double beds + one single bed (5)
- 1 complete Bathroom with shower
- panoramic terrace with view on sea and Mount Etna, equipped with table, chairs and a swing
- big garden with swimming pool, pergola, pic-nic table, sun beds, BBQ zone, spacious lawn, swing and furniture for the outdoor, a wooden lodge with kitchen and dining room.
- parking space for cars inside the property (max 4 cars)
Some more details:
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile.
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 10-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for.
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.000 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Hanna - Norway
This house was perfect for our friend group. It is just a 25 minute walk to Riposto where it is many restaurants, and the beach was right outside. The garden was also very nice. It would have been nice with enough wine glasses, but the kitchen worked fine. The house has a simple standard, but everything is in order and the beds were comfortable. We were very happy that we chose this house!
Eugenie - France
Nous étions 17 et avons vraiment apprécié notre semaine passée à la villa. Emplacement idéal à quelques mètres de la plage avec accès gratuit aux transats du lido lina rossa, ce qui est un vrai plus. Le jardin est très agréable parfait pour y passer des moments entre amis. Le mobilier est un peu rudimentaire mais largement compensé par le reste!
Tereza - CZECH REPUBLIC
Great accommodation right by the sea. Very helpful and kind contact person. Pleasant garden. Accommodation suitable for children and dogs. We enjoyed it very much.
Marianne - SWITZERLAND
We had a great time in Sicily. And we do recommend Giovanni's house.. We were nicely welcomed by Ousmane on our arrival who speaks french; he was very nice and available each time we had a request. We were 9 people (4 adults & 5 children) and the house was big enough for us all. The kitchen is upstairs and is linked to a nice & big terrace. The garden is pleasant and there's a place to have a barbecue in the evening. Before and during the trip to Sicily I was in contact with Irene (SuntripSicily) via Whatsapp. She was very efficient and thought about everything. Very positive experience :-)