- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Villa recently restored, spirited style and cozy inside, with a touch of typical Sicilian in the garden and in the House of wood outside. Villa Luna Rossa has a spectacular view of Mount Etna and a direct access to the beach. Just perfect for an unforgettable holiday in Sicily!
The Villa has spacious and bright rooms, with high ceilings. The ground floor consists of a living room with TV SAT and a comfortable sofa bed, three bedrooms and a complete bathroom with shower. It has two exit doors and two leading to the garden. In the garden there is a delightful wooden lodge with full kitchen and dining room that welcomes further the large garden complete with barbecue area, pergola with pic-nic table, chairs and loungers and hammocks. The garden has recently enhanced with a outdoor swimming pool where enjoying warm summer days with all your friends after a day around the Island!
The first floor consists of a large fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a bedroom with balcony overlooking Mount Etna and a wide panoramic terrace overlooking the sea and Mount Etna.
It's a convenient location for travelling along the Ionian coast with the most beautiful cities and towns, mountain and sea, no more than 30 minutes to all spot. Mount Etna is just behind the villa: you can enjoy its view from from the garden or from the panoramic terrace on the first floor. Admire its beauty and if you are lucky, even some lava. The shingle beach is just in front of the villa with direct access to a few metres.
Here you can find more details about the Villa.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and sofa (the sofa is also a double bed) (2+2)
- 1 living room with sofa bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed (orange) (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bunk beds (red room) (4)
- 1 complete Bathroom with shower
- 1 outdoor kitchen and dining room in a wooden dependence in the garden
- 1 outdoor shower (also with hot water)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with dining room
- 1 bedroom with two double beds + one single bed (5)
- 1 complete Bathroom with shower
- panoramic terrace with view on sea and Mount Etna, equipped with table, chairs and a swing
- big garden with swimming pool, pergola, pic-nic table, sun beds, BBQ zone, spacious lawn, swing and furniture for the outdoor, a wooden lodge with kitchen and dining room.
- parking space for cars inside the property (max 4 cars)
Some more details:
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile.
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 10-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for.
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.000 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Kevin - Svizzera
The villa is really great and well equipped. we were a big group of 18 people and everything worked perfectly fine. It is well situated near the beach even though it is a pebble beach. I advice to rent a car to visit the island and discover wonderful places. Giovanni was very nice and very reactive when we were missing something or something wasn't working properly. He was flexible with our check-in and check-out times. He can help with the places to visit. Overall, the villa is really a beautiful place to spend holidays.
Daniel - GERMANY
Great house, enjoyed our stay very much!
Steven - CANADA
We had a wonderful stay at Villa Luna Rossa. Giovanni and his team were very helpful for everything we needed and they ensured we had an amazing stay in Sicily. The villa is minutes away from the beach with access to the Lido Luna Rossa beach resort which was very comfortable/beautiful. The villa is modern with full amenities and has everything you would need for a great beach vacation in Sicily. Also, very quick access to Taormina and Catania. We loved our time here and would definitely go back. Thank-you Giovanni and Team!!!!
Claire - UNITED KINGDOM
We had a great week in this fabulous spacious villa, although to be fair we only went indoors to sleep and to fetch something from the fridge! The garden is perfect for outdoor living and we had great weather for it. There is lots of shade under trees and the pergola when it gets too hot and an open lawn area with sun beds for those wanting to scorch. The little swimming pool was very welcome and we used it a lot for cooling off on the hottest days in the garden. We didn't have children with us, but there is a mini playground in the corner of the garden which youngsters will enjoy. There is an outdoor kitchen and a brick barbecue in the garden which we used a couple of evenings, sitting out in shorts and t-shirts till midnight. The views of Etna from the terrace off the kitchen upstairs are simply stunning. Expect some pops and rumbles and you'll find yourself checking her for changes in colour and quantity of smoke all holiday.