- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Villa Trinacria is a charming property, equipped with an extensive range of comfort, in a unique idyllic panoramic position, with Private Swimming-Pool and Private Garden. Sourrended by the Sicilian countryside the Villa overlooks the coast and offers a glimpse of Mount Etna, just behind and overlooking the Ionian coast and the hills where Taormina is located. The Villa is furnished with elegance and in a functional manner.
The rooms on the ground floor are bright and spacious; each one is provided with an en-suite bathroom with shower and is indipendent from each other. On the first floor you will find the Panoramic Attic. The Attic is equipped with a functional kitchen, a living room with two doublee sofa-beds, a double bedroom, a bathroom with bath and a great terrace overlooking the garden, the pool, Mount Etna and the countryside. The view is stunning from here, you can see Mount Etna, Calabria in the distance, Taormina and Catania. Our guests have free exclusive access to the garden, the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.
Here you can find some more details about the structure of the Property:
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed+ bunk bed (4)
- 1 bedroom with double bed + single bed (3)
- 1 bedroom with two single beds that can be arrange also as a double (2)
- 4 private complete bathrooms, one for each bedroom
- 1 big living room with panoramic view from Taormina to the port of Riposto. The living room is equipped with TV Sat led 50", sofas, tables and chairs.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (dish washing included) with dishes and table towels, kettle, coffe machine
- Outdoor spaces with BBQ zone, Garden, Swimming Pool, 2 outside showers with hot water, "Al Fresco", panoramic equipped terrace at the first floor, sun beds, swings.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 complete bathroom
- little equipped kitchen (fridge, dishes etc)
- 1 living room with two double sofa beds (4)
- panoramic terrace
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 5-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.500 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- DVD Player
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Holly - UNITED KINGDOM
Our family of five adults and two children, aged 4 and 6, really enjoyed out stay at Villa Trinacria. The villa is very spacious, comfortable and well equipped for home catering - although the hot water system was temperamental. The pool was fantastic with plenty of sunbeds and sunshades, as well as two lovely swing seats. There is a great outdoor dining area with a large table. The villa is surrounded by citrus trees in a very quiet area in the foothills of Mt Etna with a wonderful view of Mascali/Giarre, the sea, and the coast of mainland Italy on one side with the mountain on the other. While we were there Etna put on an impressive display!
Cécile - FRANCE
Jolie villa avec tous les équipements nécessaires à un séjour avec des enfants. Vue sur l’Etna et sur la mer. Très beau jardin. Piscine chouette. Nous avons passé un excellent séjour. Merci à nos hôtes et à vanna pour le Check in et Check out. Et spécial mention pour le panier gourmand d’accueil 🤩
Amelie - FRANCE
The villa is well located to visit East Sicilia. A very nice swimming pool and a wonderful panoramic view. Good communication with Giovanni
Christophe - FRANCE
Emplacement magnifique sur les coteaux de l'etna, face à la mer. Les orangers tout autour, gorgés de fruit la semaine du nouvel an. La maison doit être également très agréable en été ou à mi saison avec la grande piscine et le jardin magnifique. Merci beaucoup Giovanni et Irène