- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Villa Trinacria is a charming property, equipped with an extensive range of comfort, in a unique idyllic panoramic position, with Private Swimming-Pool and Private Garden. Sourrended by the Sicilian countryside the Villa overlooks the coast and offers a glimpse of Mount Etna, just behind and overlooking the Ionian coast and the hills where Taormina is located. The Villa is furnished with elegance and in a functional manner.
The rooms on the ground floor are bright and spacious; each one is provided with an en-suite bathroom with shower and is indipendent from each other. On the first floor you will find the Panoramic Attic. The Attic is equipped with a functional kitchen, a living room with two doublee sofa-beds, a double bedroom, a bathroom with bath and a great terrace overlooking the garden, the pool, Mount Etna and the countryside. The view is stunning from here, you can see Mount Etna, Calabria in the distance, Taormina and Catania. Our guests have free exclusive access to the garden, the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.
Here you can find some more details about the structure of the Property:
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed+ bunk bed (4)
- 1 bedroom with double bed + single bed (3)
- 1 bedroom with two single beds that can be arrange also as a double (2)
- 4 private complete bathrooms, one for each bedroom
- 1 big living room with panoramic view from Taormina to the port of Riposto. The living room is equipped with TV Sat led 50", sofas, tables and chairs.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (dish washing included) with dishes and table towels, kettle, coffe machine
- Outdoor spaces with BBQ zone, Garden, Swimming Pool, 2 outside showers with hot water, "Al Fresco", panoramic equipped terrace at the first floor, sun beds, swings.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 complete bathroom
- little equipped kitchen (fridge, dishes etc)
- 1 living room with two double sofa beds (4)
- panoramic terrace
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 5-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.500 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- DVD Player
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Marloes - USA
Good morning! Just a quick note to express my profound gratitude for everything you’ve done to make the last week so special. So incredibly kind and thoughtful of you to leave us with pictures and recipes of the dinner :) I’m taking off for NY this morning and will be handing over the communication to my sisters for the remaining few days of their stay at the Villa. Thank you, once more. All the very best!!!
Our ten-day stay at the villa in May 2019 could not have been better and that has all to do with the warm and impeccable hospitality of Alessia and Giovanni. Not only did they make sure to respond in a kind, helpful and prompt manner at all times, they also arranged everything at and around the villa to be in perfect shape. This included the arrangement of rental cars and a pickup at the airport and of an unforgettable catered birthday dinner at the villa with the most beautiful local ingredients and recipes, all arranged by people as professional and warm as we have gotten to know Alessia and Giovanni. All guests, ranging from 3 months to in their eighties, found all the amenities they could wish for and had the best time during our stay. Outside of the villa, our group enjoyed visits to the Etna, Catania, Messina, Syracuse and Taormina. We certainly left the villa with a bunch of valuable memories and hope to return to it in the future.
Jennifer - CANADA
The location was perfect for our group and the accommodation had lots of space!
Jessica - UNITED KINGDOM
Absolutely stunning setting in a lovely house. Only feedback would be to put blinds on the sky lights in the rooms upstairs as difficult to sleep when the sun comes up in the morning
Chris - Regno Unito
An excellent place to stay, with fantastic views both of the sea and Etna. Communication with the hosts was very impressive; we were met at the accommodation despite a very late arrival, and messaging on the way was prompt and helpful. We were visited during our stay to check everything was ok, and any queries we had were dealt with immediately. The property itself is very spacious, with lovely outside areas. The neighbourhood felt very safe and quiet, but a car is definitely essential to reach shops and restaurants. That said, it is well situated to reach a range of nearby tourist destinations. I would recommend the villa very highly and would happily return.