- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Villa Trinacria is a charming property, equipped with an extensive range of comfort, in a unique idyllic panoramic position, with Private Swimming-Pool and Private Garden. Sourrended by the Sicilian countryside the Villa overlooks the coast and offers a glimpse of Mount Etna, just behind and overlooking the Ionian coast and the hills where Taormina is located. The Villa is furnished with elegance and in a functional manner.
The rooms on the ground floor are bright and spacious; each one is provided with an en-suite bathroom with shower and is indipendent from each other. On the first floor you will find the Panoramic Attic. The Attic is equipped with a functional kitchen, a living room with two doublee sofa-beds, a double bedroom, a bathroom with bath and a great terrace overlooking the garden, the pool, Mount Etna and the countryside. The view is stunning from here, you can see Mount Etna, Calabria in the distance, Taormina and Catania. Our guests have free exclusive access to the garden, the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.
Here you can find some more details about the structure of the Property:
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed+ bunk bed (4)
- 1 bedroom with double bed + single bed (3)
- 1 bedroom with two single beds that can be arrange also as a double (2)
- 4 private complete bathrooms, one for each bedroom
- 1 big living room with panoramic view from Taormina to the port of Riposto. The living room is equipped with TV Sat led 50", sofas, tables and chairs.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (dish washing included) with dishes and table towels, kettle, coffe machine
- Outdoor spaces with BBQ zone, Garden, Swimming Pool, 2 outside showers with hot water, "Al Fresco", panoramic equipped terrace at the first floor, sun beds, swings.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 complete bathroom
- little equipped kitchen (fridge, dishes etc)
- 1 living room with two double sofa beds (4)
- panoramic terrace
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 5-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.500 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- DVD Player
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Victoria - CANADA
We had the most AMAZING 7 days in Sicily staying at Villa Trinacria near Mascali. The Villa was absolutely beautiful, exactly as pictured, and immaculately clean. We were 9 guests and were more than comfortable in the space, in fact, we could have slept more and still been fine! The pool and grounds had an unobstructed view of Mt Etna on one side and the sea on the other. Irene, Giovanni and everyone working for Sun Trip Sicily were what made the trip truly special. They helped us plan transport, excursions, gave recommendations, and even left a first day meal for us for when we arrived at the Villa. They were all incredibly responsive and wonderful the weeks leading up to and on the entire trip. Irene even greeted us when we arrived with her petit dog! We felt welcome, at home, and so happy during our stay. We cannot wait to come back to Sicily and stay at another Sun Trip Sicily property. Truly a special place, with special people, and the warmest of hearts. 10/10!
Louise - AUSTRALIA
We had an amazing stay at Villa Trinacria. The place had so much space and we had an amazing time relaxing by the pool looking up at Etna and out to sea. We also booked a dinner one night which was an amazing experience. The dinner was amazing. I did not expect it to be so delicious and to have such amazing service. We were all so appreciative it was more than we could have hoped for. Our hosts were very kind and quick to respond to all our messages. We had cars and we were able to visit several towns and wineries nearby never having to travel for more that 40 mins. The villa is in a great location. We had an awesome stay. Hopefully we can return one day soon. Thanks
Kathy - USA
Benoit - FRANCE
La maison est vaste, spacieuse avec une vue dégagée sur la côte et sur l'Etna magnifique. Nous avons eu la chance d'observer l'éruption depuis le jardin! Il n'y a aucun vis à vis et le jardin est très bien entretenu ainsi que la grande piscine. Nous avons séjourné à 3 familles avec des ados et le séjour a été top! Aire de BBQ, douche extérieure, transats pour tous au bord de la piscine et grands canapés dans le salon pour farnienter... Tout s'est très bien passé avec Giovanni même si nous ne l'avons pas vu personnellement, le contact par message a été facile. A recommander
The house is large, spacious with an unobstructed view of the coast and the magnificent Etna. We had the chance to observe the eruption from the garden! There is no vis-à-vis and the garden is very well maintained as well as the large swimming pool. We stayed at 3 families with teenagers and the stay was top! BBQ area, outdoor shower, deckchairs for everyone by the pool and large sofas in the living room for relaxation ... Everything went well with Giovanni even if we did not see him personally, contact by message was easy. To recommend