- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Villa Trinacria is a charming property, equipped with an extensive range of comfort, in a unique idyllic panoramic position, with Private Swimming-Pool and Private Garden. Sourrended by the Sicilian countryside the Villa overlooks the coast and offers a glimpse of Mount Etna, just behind and overlooking the Ionian coast and the hills where Taormina is located. The Villa is furnished with elegance and in a functional manner.
The rooms on the ground floor are bright and spacious; each one is provided with an en-suite bathroom with shower and is indipendent from each other. On the first floor you will find the Panoramic Attic. The Attic is equipped with a functional kitchen, a living room with two doublee sofa-beds, a double bedroom, a bathroom with bath and a great terrace overlooking the garden, the pool, Mount Etna and the countryside. The view is stunning from here, you can see Mount Etna, Calabria in the distance, Taormina and Catania. Our guests have free exclusive access to the garden, the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.
Here you can find some more details about the structure of the Property:
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed+ bunk bed (4)
- 1 bedroom with double bed + single bed (3)
- 1 bedroom with two single beds that can be arrange also as a double (2)
- 4 private complete bathrooms, one for each bedroom
- 1 big living room with panoramic view from Taormina to the port of Riposto. The living room is equipped with TV Sat led 50", sofas, tables and chairs.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (dish washing included) with dishes and table towels, kettle, coffe machine
- Outdoor spaces with BBQ zone, Garden, Swimming Pool, 2 outside showers with hot water, "Al Fresco", panoramic equipped terrace at the first floor, sun beds, swings.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 complete bathroom
- little equipped kitchen (fridge, dishes etc)
- 1 living room with two double sofa beds (4)
- panoramic terrace
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 5-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.500 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- DVD Player
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Louise - AUSTRALIA
We had an amazing stay at Villa Trinacria. The place had so much space and we had an amazing time relaxing by the pool looking up at Etna and out to sea. We also booked a dinner one night which was an amazing experience. The dinner was amazing. I did not expect it to be so delicious and to have such amazing service. We were all so appreciative it was more than we could have hoped for. Our hosts were very kind and quick to respond to all our messages. We had cars and we were able to visit several towns and wineries nearby never having to travel for more that 40 mins. The villa is in a great location. We had an awesome stay. Hopefully we can return one day soon. Thanks
Kathy - USA
Benoit - FRANCE
La maison est vaste, spacieuse avec une vue dégagée sur la côte et sur l'Etna magnifique. Nous avons eu la chance d'observer l'éruption depuis le jardin! Il n'y a aucun vis à vis et le jardin est très bien entretenu ainsi que la grande piscine. Nous avons séjourné à 3 familles avec des ados et le séjour a été top! Aire de BBQ, douche extérieure, transats pour tous au bord de la piscine et grands canapés dans le salon pour farnienter... Tout s'est très bien passé avec Giovanni même si nous ne l'avons pas vu personnellement, le contact par message a été facile. A recommander
The house is large, spacious with an unobstructed view of the coast and the magnificent Etna. We had the chance to observe the eruption from the garden! There is no vis-à-vis and the garden is very well maintained as well as the large swimming pool. We stayed at 3 families with teenagers and the stay was top! BBQ area, outdoor shower, deckchairs for everyone by the pool and large sofas in the living room for relaxation ... Everything went well with Giovanni even if we did not see him personally, contact by message was easy. To recommend
Nina - USA
Our family spent 2 weeks at this villa and loved every minute of our stay. The villa was spacious, comfortable and had everything we needed to make us feel at home. We were 9 adults and 4 children and we had plenty of space to sit and relax or gather together, inside the villa and out. The pool is large and was enjoyed by everyone, especially the kids! The property itself is huge, surrounded by fruit trees and is very private and secure. But the best feature of all are the amazing views! No matter where you sit, no matter what window you look out of, the views our incredible! With Mt Etna on one side and the open waters on the other, we never stopped talking about how beautiful these views were and how fortunate we were to be able to simply sit and experience them. Sicily truly at her best! This was our family's first big trip together and first time using a rental property and we would definitely do it again. Thank you Giovanni and Alessia at SuntripSicily!! They helped plan our trip well before we even arrived in Sicily. We told them what we wanted to see and do and they were able to arrange it all for us. They set up the car rentals, our tours and gave plenty suggestions of what to see and things to do. Any concerns or questions we had they were quick to respond. It was comforting to know we had someone to reach out to if we need anything. Grazie mille Giovanni and Alessia!!